Unfortunately, the links don’t click on the embedded slide deck, so I’ve detailed them below.
Update: A video of the whole presentation is now online (and can’t be embedded here, sorry). You may find it helps to watch that, as the narration gives context to some slides that may not be apparent from the deck alone.
- Harold Abelson’s Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Wikipedia’s definition of the inverted pryamid
- Joan Littlewood sculpture unveiled outside Theatre Royal Stratford East, The Stage (NB: paywall with limited free access)
- Example code: rspec-core’s
- Using the Inverted Pyramid to Write an Article, Dev Sukumar